AP enables you to:
- Stand out in college admission
- Earn college credit
- Skip introductory college classes
- Save money on tuition
- Build college skills and confidence
- Explore potential majors based on your interests
- Turn subjects you love into fulfilling career paths
Multiple studies confirm that students who earn a 3 or higher on an AP Exam:
Staffed by Teacher Librarian, Jennifer Crawford, the Rosemont High School library is the heart of our campus. While offering traditional services, the library also functions as a classroom for lessons and research. The library provides students with an impressive collection of literature, nonfiction work, and reference materials.
Check out the monthly displays and new books.
Hours of Operation
Hours: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm daily, unless posted otherwise.