Student Support Center
Students and families who would like free supportive assistance, for personal, home, or school-related issues, are welcome to call or drop by The Student Support Center, located in C-225.
To support students’ academic success and social/emotional well-being.
· Mental health counseling (short-term individual)
· Support groups
· One-on-one mentoring (academic and personal growth)
· Crisis intervention and safety risk assessment
· Referrals to school and community resources (including food, shelter, housing, employment, public assistance, health insurance, etc.)
· Free school supplies and backpacks
· Bullying, violence, and suicide prevention education activities
· Services are confidential except in those situations when a student’s safety is at risk.
Coordinator: Sara Morgan, email@example.com
School Social Worker: Heather Isakson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Referral Form: https://forms.gle/vEsu9xYGCLioHjMQ8
Student/Self Referral Form: https://forms.gle/mRuTmEHahHaE4vBS6
Family Referral form: https://forms.gle/G52G22ed5VJLkFEK7
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: https://988lifeline.org/
The Source (“Call or text 916-787-7678 or chat on their website for support for youth up to age 26 and for caregivers”): https://www.thesourcesacramento.com/
The Trevor Project (“The Trevor Project provides 24/7 crisis support services to LGBTQ young people. Text, chat, or call anytime to reach a trained counselor. Free and confidential.”) : https://www.thetrevorproject.org/
For more information contact our Coordinator, Sara Morgan. email@example.com or (916) 559-0974.