A Special Message for Seniors
April 7, 2015
Buy your tickets now for Safe and Sober Grad Night. The prices will go up to $45 on May 1st! Liability release forms, which must be signed by both students and parents, are available in the front office and must be turned in to our controller. Make checks payable to: Rosemont High PTSA – Memo – Grad Night Ticket. Tickets are non-refundable.
Please turn in golf tournament forms and sponsorship money to the Controller as soon as possible. The goal is for each senior to get two cart sponsorships!
Today, seniors will be bringing home a half sheet reminder about the requirements for participating in the graduation ceremony. As a reminder, in order to participate, seniors must meet the following criteria:
- Seniors may not have more than 12 periods of unexcused absence in the 4th quarter, which begins Monday, April 13th.
- Seniors may not have more than 6 tardies in the 4th quarter.
- Seniors may not receive a principal suspension in the 4th quarter.
- Seniors may not have any unserved teacher or administration detentions.
- All outstanding debts must be cleared, including library books, textbooks, uniforms, fees, etc.
- Seniors must pass all classes needed to fulfill SCUSD graduation requirements.
- Seniors must have fulfilled all SCUSD grad requirements, including Senior Project.
- Seniors must attend the full graduation practice sessions.
Seniors who are in danger of failing any of their required courses should speak with their teacher immediately to find out what they need to do in order to earn a passing grade.
Also, seniors may not drop a 4th quarter class and enroll in the same class through AVENTA credit recovery to earn the credits for that class.
Lastly, the deadline for two Rosemont scholarships is quickly approaching. The Rosemont Community Association Scholarship deadline is April 30th and the Rosemont High School PTSA Scholarship deadline is May 15th. Please visit the websites for deadline and requirement information.