Membership and Policy
All Prospective CSF members must complete and return an application to be considered approval into the club.
- Letters will be passed out to potential members containing application forms at the start of each new club term (spring/fall)
- The student’s record for the previous term must have no grades lower than C.
The application includes a point system based on courses taken and the subsequent grade received in each course.
Grades do not count for CSF points if earned in the following courses/conditions:
- Physical education
- Subjects repeated to improve a grade,
- Courses involving clerking or office/ teacher assistance
- Courses taken on a pass/ fail basis
Membership is for one term only and may be renewed whenever the student again meets the requirements.
For complete guide to CSF please refer to CSF Member Handbook