Last Messenger Before Graduation!
There will be no balloons, noise makers or signs allowed in the stadium. If you bring those items to the ceremony, you will have to secure them to the outside fence at your own risk or return them to the car. There will be no exceptions.
- Seniors must attend Practice #2 tomorrow morning from 10 – 12 in order to participate in the ceremony.
- Gates open at 5:00 p.m. Please remind seniors that they must be in the small gym no later than 5:30 p.m.
- Parking is available in all three Rosemont lots and also across the street off Branch Center Road.
- Lastly, students who purchased Grad Night Tickets need to hear the following reminders:
- Students must have turned in a completed waiver form in order to attend.
- Photo ID is mandatory for entrance.
- No one will be allowed in after 11:00 p.m.
- No alcohol, drugs, or weapons of any kind are permitted.
- Parents will be notified for pickup/release for students who fail to comply with the rules for attendance.
- Students need to bring the following items:
- Bathing suit or a shirt and shorts for surfing. No two-piece bathing suits, jeans or anything with studs or rivets.
- Change of clothing, towel and a plastic bag.
- Long sleeve shirt and pants for Paintball.
- Pillow and small blanket are optional.
- Please leave valuables and money at home. Rosemont PTSA and Surf XTreme will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please do not bring any gum, food or beverages. Food and beverages will be provided.
- In case of emergency, parents may contact Ramonah Raye at (916) 200-9890 or call SurfXtreme at (916) 647-7676.
We will see all of you tomorrow evening!