If your student needs to leave school early for any reason, you can have them dismissed in one of three ways.
In Person (best method) – at the Attendance Office in the Main Office at Rosemont High School. Parents, guardians, or a parent representative (who must be listed on the emergency card or listed in Infinite Campus) will be required to show a valid ID before taking a student off campus.
By Phone – (916) 395-5130
By Note - Note must include:
- Student’s full legal name
- Date and time of early dismissal (must be inside body of message)
- Reason for early dismissal
- Full legal name of person picking up student, if not guardian.
- Parent or guardian printed name and signature
- Parent or guardian contact number