A Special Message for Seniors
January 13, 2019
Participation in the Graduation Ceremony is an earned privilege, not a right. Administration reserves the right to exclude any student from participating in this ceremony for any reason. Graduating seniors must meet the following criteria in order to participate in the Graduation Ceremony:
- Maintain 95% attendance in the 2nd semester
- Accrue no more than 6 unexcused tardies in the 2nd semester
- Have no un-served teacher or administration detentions
- Have no outstanding fees. Diplomas will be held until all fees are paid.
- Have no administration suspensions in the 2nd semester
- Pass all classes required for Graduation and must have met all SCUSD graduation requirements
- Attend both Graduation practices (information to come with dates/times)
Graduation is Monday, June 10, 2019, at 7:30 pm at the Memorial Auditorium.
We will continue to provide information about Graduation, and other end-of-the-year activities for seniors. This information is also included in our Student Handbook, which is posted on the school website.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions!