January 28, 2019
Boosters meets on Monday, February 4th at 5:00 pm in the Large Conference Room.
Spring Sports Night is Monday, February 4th at 6:30 pm in the Cafeteria. Please plan to attend if your student is planning to participating in spring sports.
School Site Council/ELAC/Safety Committee meet on Tuesday, February 12th at 3:15 in the Large Conference Room.
Tomorrow is the first day of the second semester. This is a great opportunity for students to identify and eliminate poor habits that do not contribute to academic success. All students will attend grade-level assemblies this Tuesday, where we will provide important second semester information and review expectations and strategies for success. Some things to emphasize with your child at this critical time of the year:
- Be here every day! Daily attendance is a key to success.
- Be on time to every class. We will continue to do tardy sweeps and assign detention to students who are late.
- Pass all classes with a C or better. Four-year colleges and universities do not recognize
- grades of D or F, and students must retake any classes they fail.
- When you need help, ask for it.
- Be kind and respectful to those around you – students and staff
Now for Some Great News:
Congratulations to the December/January Students-of-the-Month!
Freshmen: Jose Romo, Taras Gupalo, McKenzie Sheufelt, Tatyanna Fernandez, and Bader Jalambou
Sophomores: Justin Leung, Alexis Moos-Lafranco, Paula Diaz, Morgan Pauley, and Chrishey Guinto
Juniors: Katlyn Struck, Kristen Cocciante, Azana Ford, Vincent Amaya, Shaye Zlatunich
Seniors: Bryanna Boland, Tyson Caitano, Joey Larson, Nathan Roach, and David Hightower
On Friday Night JV Boys Basketball was close throughout until the Wolverines pulled away late with the win against Bradshaw Christian 57-50. Varsity Boys Basketball was never close as Rosemont got a strong win against Bradshaw Christian 60-44. In other scores, Girls Varsity Basketball lost at Bradshaw Christian 54-32. Rosemont Girls Varsity Soccer prevailed against Bradshaw Christian 4-2 and Boys Varsity Soccer edged Bradshaw Christian 2-1.